Light Curl Conditioner
A lightweight conditioner designed to rehydrate the finest curl. Designed to be used as a traditional conditioner and can also be used as a Leave-in.
15mL Sachet $3.95
For best results, use this product after cleansing the hair and scalp with Clever Curl Cleanser. This product is also suitable for the co-wash technique if preferred.
The Light and Rich Conditioners may be used in any or all of the
METHOD 1 : Deep Conditioning
- Following cleansing with Clever Curl Cleanser keep hair completely saturated with warm water.
- Apply to palms and distribute evenly in hands.
- Begin applying to ends of hair, working product up to mid lengths. Glaze any remaining product over hair.
- Once product is distributed evenly begin applying preferred technique such as; wet brush, roping, squish to condish.
- Rinse out with lots of water, allowing some product to be left in depending on what your curls need.
METHOD 2 : Leave-in
- After your conditioning routine, apply to palms and distribute evenly through hair using your preferred personal techniques such as; raking, praying hands.
- For more accentuated curls gently scrunch hair to encourage stronger curls.
- Leave in and let hair dry with your preferred technique such as; plopping, diffusing or air dry, OR for stronger curl definition and hold, apply gel before allowing the hair to dry.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolysed Rice Protein, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Tocopheryl Vitamin E, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Allergen-free Fragrance, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Potassium Sorbate.
TIP: Can be applied for refreshing techniques.
87.4% Certified Organic Ingredients
SAFE FOR COLOURED HAIR
Australian – Vegan – 100% CG – Refillable
Check out the Clever Curl YouTube channel for more great tutorials!
“I’ve been using Everescents outstanding Lemon/Sandalwood Cleanser since it came out with terrific results. But I was struggling to get the conditioner right. This is perfect in my fine straight hair. It doesn’t weigh it down at all, not a jot, but does leave my hair silky and soft. Just lovely.”
“I’m new to the Clever Curl range and love the light conditioner. The scent is beautiful, and I have very fine but thick natural grey waves/loose ringlets and it’s just the right amount of moisture. My hair gets weighed down easily and this is perfect. I like in those in between wash days to add some light moisture. Highly recommended”
“I have fine curly hair and I’ve tried a lot of ‘curly’ products over the last few years, all leaving my hair limp, flat and oily. This leaves my hair moisturised but not oily or heavy, my curls have gone to a new level since using this conditioner”
ABOUT CLEVER CURL
Created by a group of Australian curl specialists inspired by the Curly Girl Method. The Clever Curl range is a highly specialised line of hair products carefully formulated to enhance and embrace naturally curly hair to hold the personality and individuality of curls.
Clever Curl provides exceptional quality, clever ingredients and is completely dedicated to the care of all curl types in any environment.
Clever Curl is your curl’s best friend!
CLEVER CURL HAIR PRODUCTS
All Clever Curl products are formulated with minimal ingredients to ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful natural curls.
Delivering moisture and the ability to hold a healthy hydrated curl are paramount functions across the range with the added benefits of Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice and Rice Water Protein providing the perfect balance of nourishment and strength.
Clever Curl products are Australian Made, Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free and made without sulfates, silicones or drying alcohols. The entire range of Clever Curl products are 100% CG (curly girl approved).
BUY CLEVER CURL
To purchase Clever Curl products, find your local Clever Curl stockist on our Stockists page, or visit our Official Online Store. Buy the best selling Clever Curl hair products and use zipPay to get your products now and pay later, with Free Shipping available Australia wide. You can also choose to buy Clever Curl products with Afterpay when you contact us at Clever Curl on our toll free number 1300 856 744.