A specialised treatment that is ultra nourishing for all hair types. This treatment is perfect for both the Deep Conditioning (DC) routine and/or as a Leave-in.
Clever Curl Fragrance Free has been carefully and gently formulated to suit all curls, particularly those who may experience sensitivity to fragrance from time to time. All products are formulated with minimal ingredients and are sulfate and silicone free to ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful, natural curls.
15mL Sachet $3.95
The curl treatment may be used in either or both of the following ways:
METHOD 1: Deep Conditioning
- Completely saturate hair with warm water.
- Apply to palms and distribute evenly in hands.
- Begin applying to ends of hair working product up to mid lengths. Glaze any remaining product over hair.
- Once product is distributed evenly begin applying preferred technique such as; wet brush, roping, squish to condish.
- Rinse out with lots of water, allowing some product to be left in depending on what your curls need.
METHOD 2: Leave-in
- After your conditioning routine, apply to palms and distribute evenly through hair using your preferred techniques such as; raking, praying hands.
- For more accentuated curls gently scrunch hair to encourage stronger curls.
- Leave in and let hair dry with your preferred technique such as; plopping, diffusing or air dry, OR for stronger curl definition and hold, apply a curl gel before allowing the hair to dry.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolysed Rice Protein, Panthenol Vitamin B5, Tocopheryl Vitamin E, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Potassium Sorbate.
TIP: Can be applied for refreshing techniques.
82.6% Certified Organic Ingredients
SAFE FOR COLOURED HAIR
Australian – Vegan – 100% CG – Refillable
Check out the Clever Curl YouTube channel for more great tutorials!
“I follow the curly girl method even though I have 2B hair (wavy), and I have tried so many deep conditioners/treatments that have not worked as well for my extremely dry hair. But this product works extremely well! I only use artificially fragrant-free products, so this is perfect. I leave it on for about 5mins and it untangles my hair decently well. I actually like to use 2 pumps of this stuff along with a couple drops of argan oil as a leave-in to moisturise my hair after its washed, it also tames frizz. Highly anyone with dry hair tries it out.”
“I have very, very dry hair from bleach, this is amazing bounces my curls right back”
ABOUT CLEVER CURL
Created by a group of Australian curl specialists inspired by the Curly Girl Method. The Clever Curl range is a highly specialised line of hair products carefully formulated to enhance and embrace naturally curly hair to hold the personality and individuality of curls.
Clever Curl provides exceptional quality, clever ingredients and is completely dedicated to the care of all curl types in any environment.
Clever Curl is your curl’s best friend!
CLEVER CURL HAIR PRODUCTS
All Clever Curl products are formulated with minimal ingredients to ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful natural curls.
Delivering moisture and the ability to hold a healthy hydrated curl are paramount functions across the range with the added benefits of Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice and Rice Water Protein providing the perfect balance of nourishment and strength.
Clever Curl products are Australian Made, Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free and made without sulfates, silicones or drying alcohols. The entire range of Clever Curl products are 100% CG (curly girl approved).
BUY CLEVER CURL
To purchase Clever Curl products, find your local Clever Curl stockist on our Stockists page, or visit our Official Online Store. Buy the best selling Clever Curl hair products and use zipPay to get your products now and pay later, with Free Shipping available Australia wide. You can also choose to buy Clever Curl products with Afterpay when you contact us at Clever Curl on our toll free number 1300 856 744.